Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Still Coughing

Hello,

The cough is still with me. Last night I went to sleep in the spare bedroom so I would not disturb Leroy’s sleep. This morning I finally started taking an expectorant. Medicine is not my favorite thing, but I probably should have started sooner. At noon I had a king sized coughing spell. It scared Leroy. I no longer think it is strange that someone might crack a rib because the cough is so strong. It is a good thing that I am strengthening my bones as they all held. Sore muscles abound in the abdomen, other wise I feel good. That is what is so strange about it. I do not think I am infected as everything runs clear.

The electricity went off briefly today necessitating resetting all clocks that run on that power. It taxed my brain but I did all but one. Even Leroy could not figure out how to get that clock radio set. So out it goes. We are not moving it again. Less baggage, less stress. Who needs to know the time in all rooms of the house? I have legs so I can walk to another room.

Last night the battery in my watch died, but that I will replace since I like that watch. If the battery is too expensive I might consider changing as the band is getting fragile as well.

On Sunday I was talking to a woman about shoes. Can’t remember how that happened to come into the conversation, but she informed me that she had been struck by lightening and consequently her feet hurt when she wears heels. Have you ever met anyone who was struck by lightening? This is my first person. Who else is out there to amaze me?

Paula

No comments: