Friday, October 15, 2010

Sleep On It

Hello,

After sleeping on it and washing it again this morning my hair looks better. Perhaps it grew over night, rested, adjusted, or just gave in and decided to look better.

Some wag once asked, “What is the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut?”

The answer, “Two weeks.”

Maybe that should be shortened to 12 hours.

There are still some things I am not as pleased as I might be with the cut, but now I can go out in public without a bag over my head. Driving will be easier and safer.

Leroy gets paid today and we still had some money left in the checking account. We consider that great progress. I can afford these pricier haircuts.

Both problems and hair are better when you sleep on it, giving God some time to work.

Paula

No comments: