Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Rabbit Ears


Hello,

After returning one antenna, Leroy and I bought another more expensive type. Expensive means better, right? Well our low tech ancient rabbit ears still win the prize for the most stations pulled in with the clearest picture. How to explain that? Is it because we are still using our old TV? Is it because there is some type of interference for the new technology? We had thought that we would get a new antenna before we get a new TV. We might just wait and see if we can think of a way to mount those great ears on the new TV or close enough to it that they can be used. While looking at the antenna we almost bought a new smart TV since they have now put that intelligence on the smaller models. Leroy and I do not want a big TV that we have to drag around with us. But now we remember that we can just hook up the computer with the new TV’s. We don’t need smart. So we light TV usage people will probably just go with less rather than more.

When writing the rent check I made $50 into 50 cents when I wrote out the numbers. It was correct in the first slot. The bank used the second entry so we had to write an additional rent check for $49.50.  I am going to try to set up direct deposit. That should make it work. Once I have done it correctly one time.

It is so warm out that it edges towards uncomfortable. I say body adjust, but wait tomorrow is predicted to be quite a bit cooler. One thing that is sure the trees have shown explosive growth with leaves and flowers. I do like spring.

Paula

No comments: