Sunday, November 25, 2012

Crazy Sunday


Hello,

Leroy and I went to church on Saturday night because the choir sang. We did not feel obligated to go to church for the second time in the weekend. Does that say something about how much we like to spend time worshiping God? Scary thought!

Somehow the day felt a bit out of kilter with no services, but much like a real day off with no scheduled plans. Our landlord is out of town so we are picking up their mail and newspaper. It is ok if we read the newspaper, because as I told them, “our eyes will not hurt it.” What I learned is that I am the one who really likes to read the paper. I look at almost all articles while Leroy flies a bit higher and touches down for the funnies, a few ads, and perhaps the headline stories. Me, I like the news stories and human interest articles.

I got out the power yoga DVD just to demonstrate to Leroy how awfully tough it is only to end up doing 15 of the 25 minutes. I will have to try that again as I am stronger than I thought. The thing I really miss is the pause and holding of a position where this just zips right on. I worked up quite a sweat before I quit. Maybe tomorrow I will go farther.

Leroy tried to fix a wall outlet in the computer room. He has tried before with little success. This time he kept a record of all the combinations that he used. Again it did not work. This new outlet has some type of power interrupter that apparently is too much interruption for Leroy’s skills. He has new declared that he will just get a plain, simple outlet to replace the broken one. Sounds like a solid plan to me.

Leroy went up and down stairs to the basement many times and figured he got quite a lot of exercise, but he still joined me on a long walk around the neighborhood. It was cool, however still great for walking.

Paula

No comments: