Saturday, April 9, 2016

Outdoors

Hello,

The outdoors is waiting for me. I can feel it. I have not been out much because I have not been feeling well for about a week. I wonder if I have had a touch of the flu that the flu shot could not totally repel. At the moment I feel quite fine if a bit tired.

I, along with Leroy hung out sheets this morning. It was quite cold, but because of the help it did not seem to last very long. I have brought them in now and they have that great smell from flapping in the breeze and sunshine. I am looking forward to sticking my body between them tonight.

I am going to the arboretum this afternoon. Leroy tells me he wants to go with me, but he keeps coming up with reasons why I might be disappointed. “No leaves, little to see, and cold.” is his mantra.

I finally said, “I want to go, if you do not want to come that is fine. I will go alone.”

He assured me he wants to come so I am waiting for him to come home from his nursing home service.

I am pleased that the sun is still shining. I thought I could look at the buds, the odd animal and maybe a bird or two. Seems to me it should be a nice time to soak up the ambience. Leroy is home now so I must go greet nature.


Paula

No comments: