Monday, April 11, 2016

A Tilt

Hello,

I had a list of jobs to do this morning one of which was to check the bank statement. I found that and started checking only to notice that my last work check was not deposited. Panic, panic! I went over it all again looking for the hidden item. It was not to be found. I, who dislike making phone calls, had to take care of this. It must not be avoided. I called the bank listened, for some time, to the friendly voice assuring me that my call was important and please hold. Grateful for the speaker phone feature which allows me to do something else in the meantime. Finally I spoke with a live person. We talked about my problem for a while and then I realized with a jolt that we had put it in the savings rather than the checking account. Relief and embarrassment came and settled in for a little while. How could I forget that? Easy, apparently, as can be.

I should probably do more yoga in order to get my brain aligned as well as my body. Do you think it would work? Do any of those brain exercise work?

Leroy had a dilemma this morning of how heavy should his coat be when he would not need so much protection in the afternoon? He finally settled on wearing one crushable winter coat and putting a jacket in his bike bag. Those bags are well worth the investment as he packs his lunch and other items from time to time. People in insulated cars do not have to consider such tight arrangements of stuff. One way the weather affects people is that many seem to leave a lot of jackets here and there because they wore it when they came and did not need it at the time of leaving.


Paula

No comments: