Saturday, December 12, 2015

Off Center Life

Hello,

This morning Leroy and I went shopping. I can tell that guy does not get in stores often, especially a home store type. He went to look at microwaves, but spent quite a lot of time looking at other things. Leroy, after I urged, ended up buying a treat for himself. I felt like saying that it was a present from me, but he likes surprises. What that Christmas gift surprise will be is a total mystery to me too.

We then moved on to another store where he looked at belts, but this guy wants an all leather belt and some were not, so he was a bit disgusted.

Leroy has spent two times visiting with the makers of our TV and his tablet. The first told him he needed a different tablet and the second told him that he needs a different TV. He wants these two items to talk to each other. Now he has started to look for alternative solutions. He did hear a suggestion in one store, but it cost more than he would like, it is much cheaper than buying a new TV or tablet. In addition there was a sale offer that if he were to buy two of these devises he would save about a fourth of the cost per devise. Do we know anyone who would also like one? Someone who wants another devise to interact with their TV?

I like to do a transfer of funds to pay the rent, for some reason I did not get that done before December started. Now I have paid double and cancelled a third transaction. Am I losing it?

Yesterday when brushing my teeth, the interdental brush broke off so it was stuck between two rear teeth. I could not grab it with my fingernails. I tried pushing it with another brush so I could get it on the other side. I was home alone wondering if I should go to the dentist when I got the brilliant idea to use a tweezers. I have to confess I did not even stop to clean them, but reached in and grabbed the tip. What a relief to get that out of there. It did not look bad, but it was a bit uncomfortable. My teeth are good now.


Paula

No comments: