Monday, December 14, 2015

Grumpy Times

Hello,

If there is one thing I want it is for my cohort to be more competent than I am. Leroy and I are trying to get our Christmas letter done. He was to print it off at work. I gave him rather explicit instructions about the Christmas paper we had so he would not do it as he had last year. Last year’s fiasco did not happen, but he called a little bit ago to tell me that he was having trouble with the margins. I finally said rather forcefully, “Just do it on plain paper. It is ok.”

Not so nice to him.

Then I moved on to a problem with one store credit card. I got a bill from them that I did not know about, but thinking that Leroy might have gotten me something, I paid the bill. I did think it was a bit unusual that it was an even amount which almost never happens in the shopping world. When I talked to Leroy he said, “I did not buy something for you there. It might be that gift card I got for buying the tablet there, and somehow they charged us for it instead of it being a gift.”

Assuming that probably was the case; I went online to find a phone number or a live chat possibility. The phone call resulted in just a round robin of none people response. The only way I could contact them, that I could find, was to email them. Within 24 hours they will respond, but I must go find the answer on my account with them. I do not like that possibility, but submitted my query anyway. Grumble, grumble in my head!

Some of my plants will have to move somewhere when the kids come. There is too much in this place. I might even consider getting rid of some of them. My large Christmas cactus is a room hog, but I cannot get rid of it yet. I just noticed that a walnut tree is starting to grow in the pot. Do you think a squirrel buried it in there?  At least I am comfortable pulling that out. No trees growing in this house. Not easy to pull this four inch plant, but I broke it off.

You all have a good day now. I will have a better one, I can feel it coming.


Paula

No comments: