Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Life's changes

Hello,

Sunday evening I wanted to watch a DVD, but Leroy had changed many things on the Smart TV to try to get his tablet to talk to it. We could not get it to connect to the DVD player. I blamed him although I was very gracious about it and just simmered inside. When I came home from work last night I asked, “Did you fix the DVD player/TV connection?”

“It works, but I did not do a thing,” Leroy said, “but turn it on.”

Is that guy lucky or what?

I got the brilliant idea in the middle of the night to switch our desks in the computer room. I told Leroy about it this morning. Not one to let grass grow under his feet, Leroy said, “We can change them now.”

So we hopped out of bed and shifted the desks. Now we do not know where to put the printer stand and I do not like the look of the larger desk as I am coming down the hall. I think it will be changed back. At least I cleaned everything under the desks and the printer stand.

Another thing that now works is that Leroy was able to download, on his table, the app so we can take pictures of our checks instead of mailing them in. I am so happy about that. For some reason we could not get it done on the IPod and my tablet is not the proper type.

I am so pleased because I went to the garden yesterday and got enough arugula, Swiss chard, dandelion greens, and cilantro to make a fairly decent salad with some additions such as radish, mushroom, cabbage. The cabbage was a small head that was growing on the stalk in our front garden. I thought it was all lovely and amazing to be eating fresh from the garden in December in Iowa. The only downer is that the cause might be global warming.


Paula

No comments: