Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Focused on Tomorrow Morning

Hello,

I know, I know, I would be happier and calmer if I could be focused on the moment. Since I do not travel so much I am a bit on edge. Packing has occupied much of my time, actually stewing about what to take has occupied much of my time. Miriam tells me it will be warmer in UT, but sitting or standing in my apartment with temperatures hovering around 66 makes an unbeliever out of me.

I also know I can wear her clothes so much of all of that consideration really does not matter. Now toiletries are another issue. I do wish we did not have such restrictions on liquids, but I have small containers so it will all work as it has in the past. I just have to remember to put the stuff in them.

Leroy told me last night that he forgot to pack his toothbrush. He packed his electric charger and the handle, but put the brush head back in the spot where he keeps it at home. He told me he would remember to bring back the electric stuff, because he had left that some place and we once had to repurchase. I usually always carry a manual toothbrush as well. He does too, but this time he thought he did not need it. Luckily he could ask at the desk for a toothbrush. It is an ok toothbrush not a great toothbrush he tells me.

I gave him superb advice about making a list when he packs and checking it twice. I am now trying to follow my own stellar wisdom and find I really do not want to make a list. It seems like such a bother. After all how many little things must I include? Because these girls are a bit older I do not expect that they will have so much fun hiding my things so I should well organized. Besides if I forget something there, I am coming back at the first part of July.


Paula

No comments: