Thursday, April 10, 2014

Good Trip

Hello,

It was an easy drive to MN. No snow flying around obscuring the view, light traffic, and clear views made it a good driving day. As I went north I did see snow, but only the odd piles that were shaded, deep, and therefore preserved. Some of the lakes also had a good bit of ice left on them, at least enough to support birds.

The dog Cloe was quite happy to see me even though I did not take her for a walk immediately. Brian and I walked over to pick Sophia up at her school and Cloe was quite happy to go along for that walk.

It was quite warm here. I could almost manage without a long sleeve on, but it is what I brought. Logan thought it quite nice to be out in short sleeves. Spring is coming indeed.

I slept in the bottom bunk of Sophia’s bed. It was fine except for some reason my pillow, that I brought from home,a was not so good. Tonight I will use one that is provided here.

After putting Sophia on the bus and taking Logan to preschool, I went shopping. I am still not sure why some people like shopping. I find it a drag. I looked a bit for a new dress for Easter. I found some I liked, but could not part with so much money. I guess I have taken to heart the adage about a fool and his money being parted. The money is sticking but the clothes aren’t. I did buy a pair of shoes. That seems to be my favorite purchase in this city. They were not so much money as sometimes. Hopefully they will feel good after a mile walk.

Paula

No comments: