Friday, April 18, 2014

Leroy working and seeking

Hello,

When Leroy’s hours were cut he was just existing and wondering what to do. No more is that the case. Now he says, “I do not have much time to read.”

He is working 15 hours a week for the museum and 20-25 per week for the church making him full time. There is also a certain amount of time traveling to the museum and church and back. He certainly cannot complain about sitting too much anymore.

This morning he spent some time looking for his home communion kit. He was sure it was in one of our plastic tubs, but the search turned up nothing. I offered to help him look and he took me up on that offer. I pushed the coats out of the way in the closet and right in front of me was a cardboard box with the contents listed, in my handwriting since that is my thing. The first item was the communion kit. Then he was looking for our old passports to take to the museum. He could not find those either. He though they were in the Slovakia boxes, but could not find them. I thought they were in the file cabinet. He looked there, but did not see them. I looked ant they were in the first file I looked in, called passport pictures. They were not in the one called passport. Such good filing we do.

Now if I could just find Leroy’s college ring and my glasses we would be in good shape. I keep thinking a pack rat must have these things. How could they just disappear? The ring I understand is small, but my glasses in their case?

Luckily it is only stuff and not something that is truly important like our vision, hearing, or ability to walk.


Paula

No comments: