Friday, July 1, 2011

On Line

Hello,

I clicked on a pop up yesterday even though a little voice in my head was saying, “Don’t do it.” It looked liked something from the internet browser, but it was false. I do know I should check at their website instead, of clicking, but sometimes ease gets ahead of rational thought.

Today Leroy has spent a good chunk of his day off wiping the hard drive and reloading programs. One positive is that the computer is running better than it has for some time, I suppose we got rid of many extraneous programs. Leroy says I can pay him back by being extra nice. I guess I can manage that.

I had a dental check up this morning. When I got there they told me I was 45 minutes early. “I also had the later time written on my calendar, but the person who called said this time.”

“Our scheduled people have not come in so if they do not come in time we will just take you instead.” they told me. It was great as it worked out that way and my teeth are now clean and in good health.

Our garden is in great shape with lots of rain to keep it growing. The volunteer vines appear to be ready to take over any space they can master. We think we have pumpkin, butternut squash, plus something we can not yet identify. It is exciting to grow the unknown or surprise. The sweet yellow banana peppers will be ready to eat soon and we are eating onions even though they are small. The tomatoes are small but in time they will ripen. Then we are still eating lettuce as it has grown back. I guess you could say that deer trim rather than destroy. The radishes are a bit of a disappointment as some are tiny, some are bitter, and some are hard with only a few being just right.

Paula

No comments: