Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Seat Moves

Hello,

The SUV seat does move depending on the key that is used to unlock the door, because I was using Brian’s key it gets set up for him. I had thought I might see it happen but no such luck I thought I had really lost my memory. Jen pointed out that it does it right after the unlock and at that moment I was probably getting Logan situated. So it quietly did the move while I was otherwise occupied. Nice to know my brain has not gone completely off kilter.

It was nice to have the weekend come to spend a little more time with Jen both to learn some things and to have a take on some of the child care, giving me new energy to tackle time alone with two kids on and some of Tuesday. Brian will come home Tuesday, but no time is known about that. I will then drive home on Wednesday and think about how little care and attention Leroy requires, just a little feed and watering.

Jen, unfortunately for her, had to work on Saturday as well as some evenings. Makes for some very long days when she has to come home and do more than she ordinarily would with Brian gone. At least I can help some, but I, for instance, do not give Logan any of his medicine or feed him when Jen is home.

Logan has been sleeping well at night with only one time awake. He has also started to roll from his front to his back with great regularity in the morning and that is nice to see. I have not seen the event, but only the result. Jen actually saw him do it. He is also grabbing things, does not always know what to do with them, but that will come in time.

Paula

No comments: