Monday, June 20, 2011

Feeling Better

Hello,

It was good for me to go to church yesterday and talk to people. A couple people had also had problems with meds and eating more helped them. It also just helped to talk to people and not think about myself and any little twinge.

Yesterday I ate whenever I started to get queasy. It made a big difference. Rarely do I eat before going to bed, but I did that too thinking it would help me for the night. I think that was true even though I was awake quite a lot for some unknown reasons.

There were fireworks last night for end of steamboat days in Burlington. Leroy and I were too tired and did not go. The booms were quite enticing and I wished for the half hour they continued that we had indeed gone.

We also went to an art fair, but did not buy anything. I try to keep down the number of possessions that we must move. There were some alluring things there, however I was not convinced I needed them. I was going to say that we and our money stayed together, but we got the car fixed so that took a bit.

We did go to the band concert in the park. It was indeed quite nice and well worth the walk with lawn chairs across the park. Of course, Leroy carried the chairs most of the way while I just brought myself.

We now have two working cars. That is good because I am leaving tomorrow to spend a week in MN while Brian goes on a canoe trip. I will stay home and entertain Logan or he will entertain me.

Sorry news! The deer ate all our lettuce and pronounced it delicious. They did not bother any other vegetables, but I suspect they do not like radish tops or onions so well. We hope they do not find the tomatoes or peppers. I can now say that deer are not so attractive. They are not my friends even though they stop here for treats.

Paula

No comments: