Monday, December 21, 2009

time Flies

Hello,

Even though I have been awake since 5:00 and up since 6:00, I can’t say that I have accomplished much.

What did I do? Yoga and Tai Chi, read the newspaper, read devotions with Leroy while eating some more sweet things, went to the library, and three stores, visited with people in all establishments (we really have been here a long time since that is happening), did a Sudoku puzzle, made lunch, and washed dishes. The real problem is that nothing but the yoga and library were on the “to do” list.

Maybe tomorrow will be the magic day when I actually get a Christmas letter finished and repot my amaryllis bulbs.

We are fussing a little because we plan to travel into Illinois on Christmas day and the forecast is not the best. Actually if predictions are accurate Christmas Eve will be a wild weather time.

I wish you could see my Christmas cacti they are both as beautiful as they have ever been. They should be in a public place so many people could enjoy them.

My boots are noticed and complimented. That is fun. I do find them to be very good for walking in the snow. I have slipped once, but only once so that is good too.

Leroy is working on his stamps with a seriousness that he has not shown in some time. Stephen gave him some stamps and that piqued his interest. So now he has purchased some more things, but I really do not know what they are.

Leroy tells me that he is ready for winter to be gone so he can ride his bike. Winter has just arrived. Course after tomorrow the days will get longer.

Paula

No comments: