Sunday, December 13, 2009

Packing

Hello,

Brian and Jen came home last night as planned. When I put Sophia to bed and told her they would be there in the morning I hoped there would be no screw up in those plans. I do not like the idea of telling a child one thing and another materializes.

Sophia smiled a lot and gave hugs when she saw them. It was great to see the joy.

I will now try to get my clothes back into the suitcase. I am wondering how I did it as it was small and tight. Winter and summer clothes do not take the same amount of room.

The plan is for Leroy to pick me up in Des Moines, but now he tells me that freezing rain is predicted. Wondering what I will do if he cannot make it. At least I know some people there who might be able to help me.

Hopefully I will be home the next time I write.

Paula

No comments: