Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas 2009

May you have a Wonderful Christmas day with all your loved ones safe in God’s care.

Remember there are always new people to come to know and love. Some people that I have come to know and appreciate are the people in the community yoga group. They are an interesting group. For example one is an artist (so the paper said with paintings starting at $2000), an artist who works in cloth, a creative writing teacher, an art teacher, a writer, a herbalist and healer, a believer in UFO’s, a witch, a retired special ed. teacher, and then there is me. How would they define me if added to a list? I am not sure.

You may not know, but Leroy and I no longer get up at 5:30, waiting until 6:00. Are we getting old?

Almost everyday, as soon as he gets out of bed, Leroy exercises.

We no longer walk in the morning, but try to walk around town while doing errands. Yesterday Leroy walked six miles and I did 4.5 miles.

We think webcams are the best invention since telephones. One picture is worth a lot and our granddaughters know that pictures, books, and hello waves can be seen.

The weather can still change our lives so we must respect it.

My love affair with fruit continues. I consider the cupboard bare when the fruit is gone.

Leroy has much patience with me and little patience with repairing the faucet.

God Bless you in the New Year. You will be loved and cared for by God who often works through others so let them help.

Paula

No comments: