Friday, December 11, 2009

Learning, Learning

Hello,

Last night internet connection disappeared. Brian has WI-FI and I know nothing abut that so I just turned off the computer. I usually turn on the outside light when I put out Cloe (dog) for her final potty trip of the night, but there was no light. “Must have burned out,” I thought, “Brian can take care of that when he comes home.”

When I got up I realized that there was no nightlight outside the laundry area. “Maybe it is a fuse,” I thought, “I am glad Brian showed me where the fuse box is.”

All fuses seemed ok. He said there was an additional box in the garage. “Hope the garage door opener works,” I thought, “If not, Sophia and I will just have to stay home today. And I am so grateful the heat is warming us.”

Garage door works, garage fuse box found, but lights still not on.

“How can I survive without internet?” I wondered.

I figured out that I could stretch the cord from the outlet to a live outlet and I am now wired with the rest of the world. Yeah!

I am going to pick up the repaired vacuum and work away this afternoon. The house is not so dirty, but dog hair abounds. Good thing Leroy is not here he would have a fit about the hair.

Sophia stated that we should take Mommy’s car. I will have to say it handles much better on the snow. I will still take Brian’s to get the vacuum since they are soon replacing that car. I would not want to have any accident with the keeper car.

Paula

No comments: