Saturday, June 3, 2023

Steps, Leroy, Ugh

Hello, I am not sure how it happens, but on the days when Leroy and I have been together much of the time and walked on the same long walks, Leroy comes out a thousand steps or more ahead of me. I do not like it. When he is at work it is not an issue because who knows how we compare to each other? This morning we went shopping, spending most of the rest of the time together. He spent some time reading and I did my written devotions. Otherwise, I thought I moved more as I was working at this and that. He had 2000 more steps than I do. Grrrr! I had thought of walking from the church to the library, but it is so hot, in the 90’s that we drove instead. I will have to work to get to 10,000 steps. I am on a 65-day step streak according to my tracker. Not sure if that means I have completed 63 days or if at the end of today it will be 63 days. I do need to walk to the drug store, but I did not invite Leroy to come along. In fact, I said, “You are not invited.” At least that is not so far, but four blocks and I can be in a cool place for a short time before coming back home. That should help my step total quite a lot. There has been rain in our area but not where we are. It is so sad. Watering is quite a chore and it is never as good as what comes from the sky. Paula

No comments: