Friday, June 16, 2023

Walking tour

Hello, Today we discussed going on a walking tour that takes place tonight or tomorrow. The place to buy tickets is not listing any hours or a phone number. We rode our bikes there this afternoon to find that it was not open. The real problem is that if you buy a ticket at the start of the tour, it is 150% more. Leroy and I are not the type to do that. I guess we will not go. I am a little disgusted that we did not look into getting the tickets sooner. We even emailed a woman who might know, but did not get an answer from her. I am sure it will be a great tour. We have gone on others with this guy and he is very good. That reminder slip of paper is going off the desk and helps me to like the clear space. There is an excellent deal on gas in the entire city for six hours at one of the stores. Neither of our cars need gas. Gas prices do seem to be a lottery. Mostly I do not pay too much attention. I just get gas when I need it and grump a little at the lower price just down the street when I see it with my full tank. I watered at church while Leroy watered the community garden. That garden is starting to look quite fine. We need to figure out what to do with our home garden as it is struggling. The plan was to put on some manure, but it did not work. Maybe next year. Paula

No comments: