Monday, June 5, 2023

Anniversary Day

Hello, Well, Leroy remembered first, and wished me a Happy Anniversary this morning. We are not so very good at making this day different from the rest of the week. I consider it a plus that we are still together and mostly enjoy each other. Sometimes Leroy irritates me, can you imagine that? He is a very helpful person and he likes to do things that will make me happy. So there are some pluses. This morning he had his stamp volunteer time at the library. They did decide to take the summer off. He sounded rather pleased. That means he will have Monday’s more open for other things. While he was doing that I went to church and planted the rest of the vincas that someone had donated. There were 96 of them in all. We planted about a third of them the other day. Today, I finished the job along with watering all of the plants. I will admit I was happy to be done. They should look just fine in time, but now I feel that some gifts have responsibility attached to them. I am trying to water the plants at the church about five days of the week. Unfortunately, the community garden also needs the same attention. It is a nice to spend some of our anniversary, anticipating beauty to come. We will spend much of the rest of the day relaxing. I am baking bread now since it is a little cooler than it has been. Paula

No comments: