Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Life Changes

Hello, Leroy had the day off yesterday, but he complained that he wants a full day off. I keep thinking of things to do, hence it does not feel like a day off to him. He feels guilty if he does not help. Course he also thought of a job or two himself. He cleaned off some shelving in the garage. That was a big chore. He was happy when it was done. Some things are out the door and some just have a new home. My sister-in-law just called to let me know that my brother is ok. There was some concern that he might have had a heart attack. It just shakes me up. I do not want to be the only one of us left. I know that will eventually happen to one or the other of us, but not so soon. I am so fortunate to be mostly healthy, as is Leroy. He is medicine free now. He does take some calcium and a multi vitamin. I take two pills a day. At the doctor’s office I complained a little about that. But the nurse told me that she sees people who are in their thirties and have a big list of medications. Guess I am better than I know. Paula

No comments: