Friday, June 9, 2023

Another Mural Walk

Hello, I went on another murals of Cedar Rapids walk. This time it was with just two people. Different people put a different perspective on the viewing. I am glad I did it again. It seems to take about an hour and a half because of spending so much time looking at each. One of them wanted to know if it would be good to do with her children and grandchildren. One thing is that her grandchildren have a big age spread. I figure that my grandchildren would like it. I would be happy to guide them around.
While I was doing some fun stuff, Leroy was at the garden hauling mulch. He got quite a bit moved, but there is still more to do. We will do some of that tomorrow. Today he is taking a break for the rest of the time. We did go to the post office, returned a hose repair piece and stopped at the grocery store. We brought home a lot of food. Or at least more than just the two of us will eat. We are visiting with some seminary friends Sunday afternoon/evening. We have not seen these people in almost 50 years. It will be good to connect again. They are staying in a town close to us so will come over for a visit. Leroy is taking a nap, but it is getting close to the time to make supper, but I do not know what to do. Now that we have all this food, do I have too many choices? Paula

No comments: