Wednesday, November 25, 2020

That Leroy

Hello,

 

Our insurance Medicare supplement provider sent a package that had 2 masks and various other things to me and others we know have the same company. Leroy never got one; you know, after you reach a certain age you are not on a family plan, but seen as individuals. He called and was informed that they would send one out November first. He waited patiently, but nothing. He called again. Just last night he got his box. I am jealous because he got three masks. We like these adjustable masks. Also we seem to use a lot of masks. I had already given him one of mine so he generously let me have one of the new ones. I was given three travel size toothpaste packs. Leroy got one of a larger size that is more than my three put together. We share the toothpaste, so it is not really an issue, but I just wanted you to know how favored this guy is. He also got a weekly pill caddy. I had given him the one I received since he now takes many more pills than I do. He was quite pleased with the new one because the days of the week are more visible. So mine came back to me or just the storage area. I decided I could use it for my calcium pills. There was an antiseptic wash and his was larger. The only thing I got that he did not was a gentle bandage. Ironic because of his hairy arms, he would be the one that would appreciate this item. It is ok because I will share if he ever needs it.

 

We are now supplied with Bandages, sunscreen, hand sanitizer and masks. Got a cut? Let us know we can come to the rescue.

 

Paula

No comments: