Sunday, November 8, 2020

Sunday Off?

Hello,

As is our habit we attended worship online. It seems quite ordinary after months of this. I even realized that we will have to dress up once more when we get back to services in the building. Shock! We are dressed, but not in clothes that we wear very far out of the house, round home clothes. We also went to an adult learning class after the service. It was interesting on how church is different and how it is still the same.

 

Leroy started getting anxious last night and it has not yet gone away. He wanted to see about putting back a gutter by our back door. It helps him to be outside so we got right on that. He even cleaned out the gutters that were lower. Later there will be some new gutters, but not for a while yet. The storm here meant that many of those types of industries are just very busy. We have even gotten used to the sound of roofs being shingled any day of the week.

 

We also took a nice long walk to deliver almost all the rest of the books to little free libraries. One of the libraries that we went to today has become a free place to pick up food. Times have changed.

 

I try not to work on Sunday, but I made bread figuring that does not count as work, but pleasure. I like to have my hands on the dough and knead it.

 

I also tried a new yoga DVD from the library. It said it was for people with diabetes. I like the two segments that I did. The first was on breathing and stretching. The other was more movements for the hip area. I feel quite fine after doing that.

 

Paula

No comments: