Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Tired

Hello,



I am much better, but tired seems to be my middle name. I worked yesterday only to learn that I was alone for the evening because it was a local election and my co worker works for the county election. Because a school bond was on the ballot the library was quite busy. The library meeting room is used for elections. Certainly it was not as busy as a national election, but it was enough.



I went out this afternoon to walk, but did not get so far before I headed home. We have church and choir practice tonight so I will have a longer walk then. Leroy might have to drag me.



It is so beautiful outside. Certainly signs of spring. Leroy and I are going to MN for Logan’s birthday celebration. It always makes we wonder, Do we trust the weather prediction or should I put in a pair of boots, just in case? Because we are traveling by car, I will probably put some boots in the car as we have extravagant room.



At least I have some bread rising since we are totally out. Making bread is a satisfying job for me



Tomorrow I work during the day; will that be less tiring than working at night? It was nice to visit with so many people yesterday. It seems that everything has some pluses and minuses.



Paula

No comments: