Saturday, March 21, 2020

Life Goes On

Hello,



I have a spiritual mentor. We talked about how to meet since we have usually met at her house. She said, “I am fine with still having you come here, but if you are not comfortable we can figure out something else.”



I told her about my shopping trip that was like a serious mission. She asked if I had gotten everything I needed. When I told her I had not gotten disinfectant wipes or hand sanitizer she said, “I have a habit of stockpiling and hording those things even before all of this came up. I am going out in a little bit and I can share some with you. I will call when I am at your house and I can hand it off.”



She drove up, had the things in a plastic bag, stretched her arm of the window, and I took it. Life has certainly changed. What a gift! Values do change.



Later we did a video chat for our meeting and we have set up another for next month since we do not feel this will be over before that.



I have finished the book I had from the library. All that is in my book basket are lonely bookmarks. I do have three books on the shelf that I thought I wanted to read, but now apparently is the time when they will look more attractive than they have in the past.



Leroy is working on his last library book. He also has three books around here so we will do those before we move to ebooks. We both like paper better, but when we need, to we can change.



I will have to say we have watched a bit more TV and the amount of ads astonish me. I do not have much patience for that.



Paula

No comments: