Saturday, March 14, 2020

Shopping

Hello,



Yesterday Leroy and I went shopping because Friday is my regular day. We got most things, but no toilet paper was to found at the two stores where we looked. It amazes me that toilet paper seems to be the most needed item in this time of looking at spending more time around the house. For me it was just on my list. We had no trouble getting any fruits or veggies that we wanted.



I thought I would make another shopping trip later, Wednesday, to the store where I get the items for making granola as some of those are low. Perhaps then I will know if there are other things needed.



Leroy and I went out to deliver the neighborhood news letter yesterday. We came home before it was finished thinking today would be a good day to complete the task. This morning it started snowing and we think there is about half an inch out there. Certainly it is not a good time to put a piece of paper on a front step even if it is beautiful.



I washed clothes this morning and hung them out before the snow came. I kept thinking the snow would stop, but it is still snowing. However we have retrieved the clothes after shaking them to release the snow to the ground.



Leroy got a new wireless bike computer. He brought his bike in and worked on it in the kitchen. After some huffing and puffing it is finished and back in the garage. He has some spatial issues so it took some backtracking to get it done. At least he keeps trying.



Paula

No comments: