Tuesday, March 24, 2020

The Lost Is Found

Hello,



With our bedroom cleaning project we got out both vacuums which we almost never do. Are we vacuum hoarders? When we lived in a larger home it was nice to have one on each floor. Here we have some struggle to fit them into the space, but I thought I might be prepared for the future. Anyway the floor in the closet was dirty so I took out everything that was on the floor. When putting things away I noticed something hanging toward the back that I could not identify. On extracting it, I was overjoyed to find that it was my “lost” sun hat. When searching for it, months ago, I suspected that I put it in some safe out of the way place. I am a great hider. The next question is: Where will I store it now?



I am grateful for Leroy and his help with this cleaning. He helped move the larger pieces out and in, brushed down the ceiling and the walls, and washed much of the woodwork. It almost makes me wonder, when I see this list, if I did anything although I remember moving around a lot and working up a sweat. So I must have been busy.



I am so pleased my pink cactus is now blooming again. This is the third time this season. It was so loaded with blooms that I did not think it do it again two more times. The white only is only doing two blooms at this time.



Paula

No comments: