Thursday, March 26, 2020

Questions and Comments

Hello,



Every day, now that we are home, I need to think about the day of the week and the date as it is not connected so much to the external flow of the week. Leroy and I sometimes note it when we do our devotions, a portion of which I write down with the date attached. I also use the date for these letters which is a great help.



Is a laundry mat considered an essential business? I am grateful for the washer and dryer in our apartment. I seldom use the dryer, but when I want to, it is there. Many of my neighbors need to use the laundry mat. I guess Laundry Mats are still open. I do not know as I do not go there. I have luxury at my finger tips as long as the electricity holds.



Does using so much sanitizer, almost indiscriminately, harm the environment? When home I mostly use soap and water and sanitizer occasionally.



How do semi truck drivers learn to back so accurately? On my walk this morning, I watched a trucker back up to and attach the back end. There was no jockeying for position just a smooth back up to the right spot. I frequently back into parking spaces so I can pull out forward. Seldom, if ever, do I just slide right in. Am I backing up challenged?



This business where the truck was backing is about a block and a half from our house. They are running full tilt with vehicles in the lot 24 hours a day. They deal in the food industry some way, but I am not sure how.



Paula

No comments: