Monday, March 2, 2020

Feeling Better

Hello,



Today is a better day. Besides, it surely is the end of my being sick, Leroy worked on some papers for taxes today. It is great to get that all organized and ready to meet with our tax guy. That meeting will happen next week.



We are going to MN for the weekend as Logan is celebrating his ninth birthday. It does not seem possible that we have such old grandchildren and no babies or toddlers.



Leroy just got back from walking to the car insurance office to pay that bill for another six months. Good to get these errands done. He tells me it is brisk out there. I should have possibly walked there as well. I understand cold is good for our immune system, if you can believe everything you read. We have often walked in cold weather and not suffered ill effects so I believe it is good.



Leroy did comment, “We would save a lot of money if we only had one car.”



However as long as we both work and the weather is uncooperative we “need” two cars.



I wish my work were closer, but I like this particular job so I do not want to change. Last evening Leroy commented, “When we decide where we are moving, I am going to look for another part time job.”



I was quite surprised to hear that because he has always talked about volunteering. He must be open to a variety of scenarios. I also think of volunteering, but I suppose it could be for money. I just feel that the money would tie us down much more seriously. At any rate we are looking for the sign to know just where to go and what to do.



Paula

No comments: