Wednesday, January 13, 2016

No Voice

Hello,

The last two nights I went to sleep noticing that my throat had an odd feel to it. This morning I was hoarse. It has stayed with me all day even though I have not talked much. It is my day off and that is nice so I do not have to decide about work. Leroy was also home. His nose has been quite active for the last two days. Both of us are planning to go to work tomorrow.

I do yoga in the morning. Most of the time, I do a lot of talking for the class. I have a CD that I have used a couple times. It is time to get it out once again. That will keep my mouth closed. It is a good workout. Not sure I will feel strong enough to keep up, but maybe in the morning I will feel more energetic.

Leroy tells me he has things he must do tomorrow. He thinks he feels better than he did this morning so that is good. At least it is not supposed to be so cold tomorrow. That is something to look forward to.

We have started a book club at the library. I am pleased. There were six of us there for the first meeting. Later someone told me they would have liked to have been there. So maybe they will come next time. The assignment for next time is to read a book that is not in our usual genre. For me that could be horror or sci-fi. It is hard to know which to choose the negative myself. We will put up a display at the library. Perhaps that will narrow the choices. Generally I prefer clubs where everyone reads the same book so I am adjusting to a new way of doing things.


Paula

No comments: