Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My Picture Changed

Hello,

Quite a long time ago a picture appeared on one of my email accounts. I could not figure out how it got there or how to get rid of it. It was a profile picture of a woman; at least it was a woman, who is quite a lot younger appearing than I. It bothered me because I did not remember putting it there, but who knows, I could have clicked on something. In the last couple of weeks this woman’s face is no longer with me. I wonder where did she go, is big brother watching and figuring out that was not me, and what is coming? Right now there is no picture there, but an outline just waiting for something.

Leroy walked to church today. The temperature was zero and the neighbor’s flags were drooping with almost no movement. I encouraged him to walk instead of driving the mile. Hopefully I was right. Leroy tells me that yesterday at work was fine, tiring, but fine. The problem was that the furnace was not working well and his office was in the low 60’s. Occasionally he would take a hike to another part of the museum that had heat so he could soak it up. He tells me that when he got home he took an hour nap and the best things was waking up and feeling so warm.

My work place was rather warm. I wore a sweater, but took it off because I was too hot. It does pay to layer. Some clothing does not lend itself to that strategy which means I wear it less frequently.

I read that book on tiding up, but have not yet tackled anything in the way the author recommends. I am thinking some day when I feel strong I will start on my clothes. There are definitely some items that have not given me pleasure.  It seems to me a difficult job will be to sort digital pictures. How many are there anyway? What are they anyway? Why have we kept so many anyway?


Paula

No comments: