Friday, January 15, 2016

Leroy still at home

Hello,

Leroy is not terribly sick, but his nose keeps feeling full and he is tired. Luckily he has no other symptoms. Yesterday he was to spend much of his day with people 80 years or over that. He thought it best not to expose them to anything that they would not like to have. Today he was to be part time at the museum and part time making hospital calls. Because he was tired he did not go the museum and the hospital might not like him spreading germs around. He tells me he has been home long enough to get bored. I figure he is not ready for retirement.

I went to work yesterday. I “led” yoga, but used the CD. There were only three others there so it was fine. My voice got better through the day and today it is still raspy, but returning to normal. I went on my usual stopping trip, but was quite glad to drag home. I only forgot shaving cream for Leroy. He does have some he can use, but he does not like it.

Last night was a wild night for not sleeping. We went to bed early. Just that made me a little uneasy, but waking up every hour in the early part of the night did not settle my soul. Then I had a rather extended dream in which we had a bear in the house. Amazingly I was not afraid of it as long as it was asleep. When I told Leroy about this dream, he wondered if we did not have doors to just shut it out. Seems to me it would go out and come back in. Leroy found it hard to breathe so he was quite restless most of the night. One of the difficult things about sleeping in the same bed is when one person can’t sleep the other gets the vibes and shares the wakefulness.

I keep telling myself that tonight will be better.


Paula

No comments: