Wednesday, October 24, 2012

In Charge


Hello,

Our landlords are going on a train trip west and we are in charge of making sure everything is ok around here. That is one nice thing about living in a duplex. The home is still occupied when one party is gone. Right now it is hot and the heat has been turned off. They have given us a key so we can regulate the heat. It would also be useful if the wireless router needs to be reset. Apparently that happens quite frequently as in perhaps every two weeks. It is especially important to us to know how to do that because our phone is tied into that system.

Now I feel that I was hasty to put away my summer clothes. I had to do some digging in the back of my closet to find just the right things to wear today.

I believe that Leroy feels he was generous in giving me two inches more closet space, but his is really more accessible. However when the season becomes more settled then I will find it easier.

We can recycle glass if it is out in a separate container. We put some out in a five gallon bucket today. I searched for that valuable bucket after the pickup. I could not find it. I wondered if someone had taken it, but then I got the brilliant idea to look in the recycle bin. Sure enough, there it was, alas it had been smashed. It is a loss because we only have one five gallon bucket now. They are not always so available. In the past we have gotten some because we knew someone who had a source at work. Hopefully we will find a source again.

Paula

No comments: