Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Life in the Fast Lane

Sperry, IA

Hello,

I wanted to bring you up to date, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Just let me say that Leroy and I have some temporary housing and no long term arrangements. We were not impressed with anything or rather it did not feel like the right place. But one of them may turn out to be it.

Tomorrow we will be driving to Brian’s house to help him. He hurt his knee and is unable to lift Logan who is not yet walking all over the place. Perhaps it would be worse if he were.

Than brother-in-law, Rex while home from the hospital has not recovered at the anticipated fast rate. Concerns, concerns!

I still need to relate the saga of the second car that is not yet able to move from the spot it is in. At least that is just a machine and not a human body that needs care.

I am still thankful that Leroy and I are well and healthy. We are certainly putting miles on the car. Tonight we are in Burlington so I can write to and Leroy can pick up some more clothes from the storage unit. He feels he will not be suitably dressed for work. Hopefully those clothes will just pop right out of the storage unit and into his arms. Right?

Paula

No comments: