Thursday, August 11, 2011

Moving Better

Hello,

I am moving better today than I did yesterday when I as convinced that the anti-inflammatory was a bad choice in spite of sleeping better for the first time in a long time. Sleeping better means that I only woke up twice. Last night I again woke several times, groaned if I wanted to roll over, cursed the unknown in bodies, and then went back to sleep.

I did read on the instructions about the medication that I should avoid long periods of time in the sun. That is not hard for me to do as I am not a real sun worshiper, but this cooler weather draws me outside where I pulled weeds in the shade and hauled in more cut grass that came from our weed and feed treated lawn. I put this chemically altered stuff on the flower bed assuming that it would not affect our health any more than it has by being on the lawn.

I did walk at the respectful distance of 3-4 paces behind Leroy on our morning walk. He tends to forget that I am going slower. We are both grateful for this cooler weather even if it means wearing long sleeves and long pants. The best things in life, good comfortable air are now indeed free.

I have somehow made a mistake in our check book that I can not find. I am now assuming that the bank is correct after determining the balance to be the same amount off for the last four statements. It is especially nice that they say we have more than I thought we had. So we are now richer than we were in the past. Or rather I should say the wealth was always there we just did not know it. That is like life too, isn’t it? Look for riches and that can be found all around you. In the air, the breeze, laughter, and moving!

Paula

No comments: