Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow Frisbee Golf

Hello,

Two guys were out there along with dogs, Frisbees, and bags to carry Frisbees. It was quite picturesque with the snow covering most things. Another advantage to playing Frisbee instead of the “real” golf game is that the snow does not cover the hole so you can not find it. The goal here is a post with a basket on it that is perpetually available.

Leroy and I so enjoyed our walk this morning. The temperature was about 20 F., snow was falling, and there was no wind creating a peaceful beautiful setting. Both of us are feeling well now giving us additional blessings.

Others had been out there ahead of us as we saw human tracks of footprints, car tires, and bike tires. I am so happy that people are out enjoying this park. Then there were the squirrel, deer, and dog tracks. The crows were having an early morning conference high in the trees.

I did my yoga routine this morning. For some reason I have not made it a habit here. That is ruining my flexibility and posture. Several times a day I admonish, “Don’t slouch Paula.” So far I have not listened. Maybe later I will get there. Leroy is good he does his exercises as soon as he gets out of bed, I instead write or read.

Decorations still are not up, but the tree is now fully lit once again. Leroy and I practiced a little team work to get that sting of malfunctioning lights off and a new one on. Sometimes we are good at teamwork and sometimes not.

I am hoping to get enough snow to cross country ski in the park so there will be another activity over there.

Paula

No comments: