Monday, December 8, 2008

Video Upload

Hello,

Brian and Jen suggested another way to upload a video and it went very fast, or at least much faster than two hours. Now I have decided that if you want to see the video you must contact me. I will not put it on the blog in a public place, but I can invite you to see it. I am pleased that I got it done. I feel that I have leaped a hurdle successfully.

After church someone asked me, " Are you going on the tour of homes?"

"I had thought about it, but have not gotten a ticket yet," I replied.

"Why don’t you come with us we are taking one other person. We can stop and get your ticket on the way to your house," she encouraged.

"That would be super," I said and added, "Leroy did not want to go because he thought last year was enough.

However when Leroy came home for lunch, I told him what I was doing and he looked sad.
"I feel left out," he mourned.

"Why don’t you call and see if they would have enough room for you," I urged, "I do not think they would have left yet."

There was still one seat left in their car so Leroy went too. We had a delightful time visiting in the car and enjoyed looking at the decorated homes. I was glad that we were with someone who knew the countryside better than we did. Two of the places were out in the country and I do not know that we would have found them by ourselves.

I have not put up Christmas decorations because we believe in doing that closer to Christmas Day. In addition I can say that some people have a lot of stuff. I can not imagine dealing with it yearly much less moving it around with us.

Paula

No comments: