Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Health

Hello,

Leroy and I had annual physicals this morning. Everything seems good for both of us. Leroy is having a couple of skin growths checked out next week. We walked breathlessly to our appointments because we left the house a little later than planned. If you have walked with Leroy you know that he can really put on the speed. I had to trot a little to keep up. At one point Leroy said, "This should raise our blood pressure."

"Not if we are in good shape," I responded.

Well my BP was 116/64 and Leroy’s was 100 over something. How is that for good shape? I thought my pulse was a little high at 84 but no one in the office thought that was out of line. Our weight was heavier than at home, however we weigh naked here and before breakfast rather than after. Guess we will be good for a while, unless we fall on the ice in front of a truck.

I was pleased to help Tatyana with papers that her kindergarten daughter brought home. One of them is a form to put in the titles of books that they have read together at home. That is not a difficult task when you read English well, but daunting when you do not. Tatyana and I are going to the library tomorrow to find some books that she can share with her daughter. I had talked earlier about going to the library. At that point she was not ready, now she is ready.

Hair is the strangest stuff. I thought I would get a cut before I went to Utah, but did not have the time. Then I thought maybe I would get it cut in Utah, but again did not get that done. At that point I was thinking it looked quite fine. Last week was not a good week to get a hair cut besides it did not look so bad. Yesterday my hair looked terrible by the end of the day so it is being cut today. Just how I made it this far I can not imagine since three weeks ago I thought it was looking long.

Paula

No comments: