Saturday, December 6, 2008

Learning More

Hello,

I now have a gmail account in addition to hotmail, juno, and yahoo. Do you think that is enough? I canceled my premium juno account. I hope they will just leave it as Juno free, but I am not counting on it. I use my Juno account for most of my business stuff. Also, some people can not get mail from me in Hotmail or Yahoo. I am spending some time today learning about the new account.

Last night Leroy and I watched a stupid movie that made us laugh. I went back to the library today and checked out a couple more, hoping for a laugh or two. Again it was fine to walk to the library but coming home into the wind took some fortitude.

I think my haircut is much too short, there is no curl and almost no body since the air is so dry. I would like to stay out of the public eye for about two weeks until I grow some more hair. In the summer at least I could wear a hat to church and leave it on. Now I wear my head wrap and take it off when I am inside. I will be singing a part of the liturgy so I even have to stand in front of people. Last week I hid behind the piano, hair looked good, however fear required some cover. This week they would like me to be at the mic at the lectern. Such exposure! Maybe I should wear a sign explaining the hair? I do not have any scarves that I wear in my hair and no wigs. I need a personal hairdresser because I am almost helpless when I have to do more than wash, dry, brush and go.

Paula

No comments: