Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Plans

Hello,

I made a list of things to do today and did almost none of them. But I have no real reason for not doing them. It rained starting in the night and then got cold so it became freezing rain. Is that an excuse?

I did make bread today. Leroy pronounced it good enough to give one loaf away. We will do that tomorrow when we return the pans to the Ukrainian couple.

I also walked downtown to get more bandages for Leroy’s hand. We were there yesterday, but neither of us had any money. That is required to buy something so I went again today. We could have continued to use the pads and tape, but Leroy would rather try a big bandaid. Leroy says that his hand feels much better today. Personally I think it is his attitude that is better.

Because of the ice I walked on the grass most of the time. It was not as slippery as I thought it might be, but I still did not want to risk being on the pavement anymore than necessary. It was nice to get out. Leroy walked to church as well as the nursing home so we both got some exercise.

Now I am trying to decide if I should walk home from church tomorrow. I suspect I will since I do not think it is to be very cold. Again I will probably walk on the grass instead of the street or sidewalk so it should be fine.


We had planned to take a family picture in MN, even though the Padre family would not be there. As it turned out Jen was not there either. I think the picture is good of all the adults. Brian had the camera on a tripod, set the timer, and ran into place. This picture is the best of the lot. I think the adults look good even though Miriam was sick. We can fake it as we get older. The kids look like life goes on, so what.



Paula

No comments: