Friday, September 26, 2008

Leroy is feeling peppy


Hello,
Leroy was so lively at noon, I thought, "Who is this guy?" The last couple days he has been dragging. I guess he had a little something like flu. But now he is at full throttle. It is amazing to see. That is not Leroy in the picture, I'll explain later.

I am close to being over this dizziness, but once in a while I still have a bit of whirling. I told Leroy yesterday, "If I am not well next week, I will go to the Dr." As of today I do not think that will be necessary.

It is the weirdest thing that we have lots of flies in the basement windows. I vacuumed them up today. I can not tell where they get in, but when we moved in I washed the curtains and was almost grossed out by the number of flies hiding back there, some dead, some alive.

Yesterday when I was coming in the back door I spotted a praying mantis on the doorframe.I have seen one before but it has been many years. It was bigger than I remembered them being. It seemed to notice if I got too close. I thought that was interesting since I think many insects pay no attention to us.

I am also posting a picture of Brian, Jen and Sophia at her birthday party. I thought they all looked good. As you know it gets harder to get a good picture when there are more than one person in the frame.

Leroy and I feel good now because we have again paid our quarterly taxes on time. In order to do that we had to move some money, but I got it done over the phone. That is a great help since we do not bank in town. I have to do that because I had put some money in the money market and left us too short to pay these big bills.

On the same day I moved money I ordered drugs. Just what is life coming to? Sounds like some type of high roller to me.
Paula

No comments: