Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Who Likes to Shovel Snow?

Hello,

 

Last night when we went out to shovel snow, it was much deeper. It was fun because our downstairs friend was out too. I am not sure why, but at times I felt like laughing because it was a bit daunting. By the time we went in, we were all tired and ready to be done.

 

When I got ready for bed I happened to look in the mirror and saw ugly love handles, I think that is what people call them. Where did they come from? Also my belly seemed to have grown and be hanging as well. Too tired to stand up straight makes everything sag? This morning I happily did not see such appendages. Great! It is not a permanent fixture.

 

Leroy woke us at 5:18 am. This guy is crazy! He wanted to be sure that we got the shoveling done before he went to work. We were both pleased to see that no more snow had come after we stopped last night. I assured Leroy that I could manage to clear the rest of the sidewalk since I would be home all day. After we made sure that the area behind the garage was good, Leroy went down to the end of the alley where the snow plow typically leaves a pile across the entrance. When I finished what I was doing, I went to help. That was a pile of packed stuff. We only made one path through, but that is ok as not so many use the alley. People could wait for each other.

 

 

I now declare that about three inches of snow is the limit of my happy shoveling.

 

Paula

No comments: