Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Crazy or Not?

Hello,

I hung out clothes today. No rain is predicted. Cloudy skies with a slight breeze and above freezing temps should do it, right? The sheets were the greatest motivation to put them out in the elements. I like how they smell when I bring them in. The real treat is crawling into bed and being enveloped in them. A few towels are out there as well along with our pajamas.

If you recall we had ordered some slippers that were the wrong size, twice. We paid the postage to have them shipped back. I wrote a letter to the company, even though I dislike doing this task, because Leroy said he was done with this place. It all seemed quite unfair to me since the errors were theirs. The letter sat on the computer for over a week. Leroy proofread it this morning. I asked if he would be comfortable sending it thought his account since he had dealt with it the last time. He agreed only to find that I had been too wordy and their form would not accept it. I was going to help him work on it to shorten it, but he waved me away and tackled it himself. We will see what happens. For sure I am not recommending this business to anyone else so I am not saying their name here, giving them free advertizing.

Not that it’s crazy, but son Brian has a job. He thought he had told us one and a half weeks ago. However in the meantime I have had him on my prayer list.  What happens when you pray for something that has already been answered? This job is in a family practice clinic that has two branches fairly close to his home, but two that are a bit farther away. He does not yet know where he will be assigned. Work starts in about a week and a half. At first he will spend a few months learning about each of the situations.


Paula

No comments: