Monday, May 2, 2016

Walking

Hello,

Yesterday Leroy stopped at our local grocery store and noticed that they had put on clearance vacuum cleaner belts and bags. He did not get any because he did not know the bag type/size for sure. This morning, I checked on the information and went off to the store. When I got there I did not trust my memory and I agreed with Leroy that the bags we use did not look like that. After asking if I could return the wrong one if I did not open the bag, I got one bag of two different styles. When I checked at home I learned that I should have gone with my memory of the style number, however my memory of the appearance of the bag was not accurate. So I turned right around and walked back to the store, exchanged the incorrect  bag of bags and even bought an additional bag because it was such a good deal. On the walk home I was sorry that it took so much time, but glad that I could get some good walking time in. I suspect that I walked about a mile and a half.

I do think about getting one of the more serious things to check steps but I am not sure that I want to deal with that. I do not believe that I need to have my sleep checked or other possibilities. Besides I do not have a smart phone for it to relate to.

I hung out some clothes this morning so that gave me some step work. There are spaces in the day to get a bit of walking in without making it a workout. I have also started to just walk around when I am talking on the phone, course I almost never talk on the phone.


Paula

No comments: