Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Great Day


Hello,

My larger amaryllis is sending up a bud stalk, I slept well last night, floors are vacuumed after having people walk on it with their street shoes on, the sun is shinning, work is waiting for me when I get to the library, Leroy rode his bike to work, the heat is on, tai chi warm ups are done, tea is brewed, and I looked at recent pictures of my grandchildren. What could be better?

I would not benefit more from a new smaller size, but bigger screen with a sharper picture TV. I do not need a vehicle that is newer than nine years because the ones we have run reliably. I do not need to own my own home because my shelter needs are met. I do not need the latest phone that might even drive me to distraction for a time as I learned to use it. I do not need a tablet or eBook device as I have access to much of the same things on the computer or in a print version.

I am satisfied at this moment and happy with my conditions. Such blessings abound all the time.

Paula

No comments: