Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crown and Snow

Hello,

I think it only took about five minutes to have the new crown take the place of the temporary. I was expecting more of a deal with that. The longest part was sitting with my mouth shut, holding it in place as the glue dried.

The dentist declared it perfect. Stating that he had never before done one where he did not need to make some adjustments. Next he got the mirror out so I could look too and see how good it was. Not really knowing what I was looking at or looking for I said, “It looks as if it belongs.”

It snowed and blew for a good while yesterday. In this house we did not notice the storm so much as we have in the past. The garage must protect it on the north and maybe it was well made. I also think the wind does not get to it as much as some other places we have lived. It seems we just had about 12 inches or maybe a little more. I thought it would look worse than it does.

Leroy went out and shoveled out the doors and some of the sidewalk. Then I went out and shoveled some of the front sidewalk.
We both worked on the drive until tiredness urged us to quit for a while. Later we came back out and worked some more. Luckily the snow is dry and thus lighter. If it had not drifted it would not be such a deal.

To get the church parking lot plowed, Leroy realized that someone must call the provider. When Leroy talked to them he asked about cost to do the parsonage drive. He learned that it is included in the cost of doing the parking lot. Now why Leroy and I have been doing it, we are not sure. No one told us? Even one of the last times when the lot was done the driveway was not? Is it because no one mentioned it specifically? Well we are just going to leave the rest of the snow out there since this time it should be cleared for us. I figure that we got enough shoveling exercise to equal two walks. There is always a plus to everything.

We took a few pictures. You can see them at this site.
http://picasaweb.google.com/psbradway/20110202?authkey=Gv1sRgCJKavvKNr_GuswE#

Paula

No comments: