Saturday, March 11, 2023

Today is a day off

Hello, Yesterday was such a busy day. We had to stick to the schedule to make it all happen. One added thing was that we missed two papers that needed to be turned in to our tax person. So that meant a trip across town. It was quite nice today with a light schedule. I found myself wanting to go some where or do something. Guess I am never satisfied. I did finish a book. Even though it was fiction it had such a serious topic of trafficking native girls. The author had a forward about how pervasive the problem is. It was certainly not uplifting to know about that. To a degree, I am not surprised as it is always the vulnerable who are preyed upon by the greedy. Not quite sure what my role should be in all of that. My next book is going to be much lighter. I could use some humor. Not necessarily proud of that need, but I feel mostly helpless in the face of so much of this. We did pay the car insurance yesterday. Then today we could not find the cards that go in the car or in our wallet. After a hard search of a file, I found them. Nice to now we can find a few things. Paula

No comments: